Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Almost Thanksgiving, but not yet

Morning folks: So it's almost thanksgiving, I go to work today with high hopes that we might be released early. My cousin (niece? it's always hard to describe relationships) who's as close to me as a real sister might have been, is visiting from Boston. S is doing graduate school in communications/media, and so far she loves it. Her stories take me back to Gainesville...hmm...fun times. So our plan is to do the black friday thing. Today we head to Kohls for some minor shopping (on things we don't want to spend too much money on), and on Friday, we're planning to get a coat, shoes etc. I don't know how she's going to carry everything back with her.

Life on the homefront is cool. Knock on wood, U hasn't had too many colds in the past couple of weeks. But she definitely shows an aversion to formula. I have to trick her by adding some to her food, an ounce here, an ounce there. She's pulling herself up to a standing position, which is a huge developmental milestone, according to the Internet gods who know.

I have a big test coming up on Tuesday, for which I've been taking classes, 3 hours a day for the last three days. Wish me luck. It's actually pretty subjective which means if I tick off the instructor with some of my homegrown diplomacy, she could end up failing me, whereas if I kiss her behind enough, she could pass me. I hate such tests!!

ok..to work i go....Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home