Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy first birthday baby!!!

It's been a month since I last posted, and a lot has happened. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little baby girl. I cannot believe she's 1 year old!!! We had cake, she loved it. She got loads of presents from her New York grandma, from her ammamma and muthachan, her aunt from florida, her aunt in california and her uncle and aunt in az..that's one spoiled baby.
Meanwhile, I've had a busy month. I was out almost THREE weeks in February on various trips. We also had a whopping 50+ inches of snow over the past 2 months. Since I was on travel almost the entire week of the snowmegeddoon (HA!!) I had to work, but the Dr got all FIVE days off!! the luck..after that we went to AZ to visit my cousins who have a beautiful home there. Baby U was already there with my parents, getting spoiled rotten. Now I'm in town for a whole month, before heading out for a week's trip.
Things are good at home. With my parents here, life has become so much easier. I have time to go to the gym, hang out, catch a movie with the hubby (DO NOT see Wolfman). I'm already sad that they plan to travel for a few months starting July.

We're planning to have a party in March when the baby turns 1 according to the malayalam lunar calendar. I'm also going to take cupcakes to daycare. Speaking of daycare, today was funny. We went to pick her up and she did not want to leave. It was funny, she kept crying for her teacher. Poor mom and grandma..

I'm going to try and be more regular in postings. My weight loss goal for the next two months: 15lbs, I know it sounds like a lot but I have to lose this pregnancy weight before it becomes my weight. I just have to. Will keep my readers (if I have any) updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home